giovedì 4 giugno 2009

Understanding Women

I've never been that comfortable in my relationships with the opposite sex. Generally I can't understand when a girl likes me and I can't understand when she doesn't like me.
Here's an example: my first girlfriend. In that period I was 14 and she was 18. I was instead around 1.90m tall and had a little beard, so she thought I was 18.
When we hung out with our friend, she was always close to me, at the table, and we used make jokes and laugh like jerks all the time.
Obviously I didn't understand a thing.

Sometimes she came to my home to call me, just to take an ice cream or talk and laugh like jerks.
Obviously I didn't understand a thing.

Sometimes, you wouldn't believe, she went at the Arcade searching for me while I was playing Captain Commando (between all the most dangerous nerds), just to say hi.
Obviously I didn't understand a thing.

Everything went this way, until she asked me: "Alex, we could hang out tonight"
Obviously I didn't understand a thing: "We always hang out together"
And she said: "I mean, just me and you"
Obviously I didn't understand a thing: "And what should we do me and you alone?"
And she said: "I'm sure something will pop into our minds"

That evening, finally, I understood.

Nessun commento: