venerdì 19 giugno 2009

Time changes facts

A lot of years ago there was a girl called Marzia, who was very emancipated for her age.
In those days I was 12, but many friends of mine were 16 or more and so they found this emancipation pretty interesting.

There was a day in which a friend of mine, Vic, kissed her. The event is not that great, but the tale about it suffered some changes

Version 1, the original:
Vic: "We were there and I took a cigarette. She said: 'Don't you want something else in your mouth?' And we kissed"

Later came version 2:
Vic: "We were there and she took a cigarette. I said 'Don't you want anything else in your mouth?' And we kissed"

Soon came the third, way more explicit:
Vic:"We were there and she took a cigarette. I said 'Don't you want anything else in your mouth?' And she did me a blowjob"

Those years were damn hot.

Nessun commento: